Pages

Sunday, August 03, 2014

On Insecurity

Friday 11/07/2014
20:52

My loin was born in the wilderness of the ocean
So don't you dare telling me that I won't make it through because
My mind is faster than shark's fins, and my soul is more precious than pearls that can only be found in the deepest hadal of Atlantic.
I was actually born in a hospital, but my heart told me that the bed was made of litres of salinity.
Don't ever think that I would be helpless in a tsunami of violence
I am more powerful than any sirens,
And I have roamed the famous seas.
Don't mention that a dolphin was leading my way because
I have drown in every single waters and there were no sailor nor pirate who tried to fucking save me.
My home is the wilderness of the ocean and I was trained to run it.
And don't fucking push me to stay away from the shore because one day I will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment