Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Hermit

Acidic hermit in a sealed room,
Claustrophobic eyes are slowly distorting my tangled minds.
Blind faith hanging on the scratched windows, and morphed sorrows.
I talk to my own again,
This selfless soul is more than hollow.

Former pageant dolls stripping on the burial dance floor,
Blank stare up on the starless skies, whispering nonsense, making tragedy.
Little did they know about the codes, and morse.
Silent applause are consuming their blossoming thoughts,
Dissolving, and devouring every single inch of their fraud.

Tear up my old wounds, teenage slits, and unconscious wars.
Burn the bouquets, light up the feast, set this closeted asylum into pouring water.
Drown my empty words, and drink up the remaining verses.
If I could close my eyes, and count to six maybe the world would turn inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment