Pages

Monday, November 05, 2012

Vague

I see your name everywhere I go.
I see your face beneath my ego.

Love brings your soul to cover my sorrow.
All my worries of tomorrow.

Even though the oceans are widely spread between us.
You, God's stallion always found your ways accurately to drown me in the sharpest of all gorse.

I have tasted the acidity of the moonlit floor.
Alone.
Dancing in the midwest wind.
Gazing through your cold eyes, static bones, statuesque figure.
As if you have greeted me in a way the sun greets the moon in the dawn.
Where no one could talk.
Nor even ask.
About the tight wires inside our flask.

Where have you been, stardust?
Let the fireflies, and midnight's tricksters fly away off your bats.
And stay, stay, stay, stay.
Close to my art.
The beating heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment