Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Rain

A part of me was missing months ago.
It ran away in the dustiest day of June.
Under the burning sunlight of the most incomparable summertime.
It ran away along with my lengthy words, and invisible moving pictures.
It ran away, that some people told me to let it go.
It ran away, and they told me it would never come home.

As I gazed to the sky one evening, with my hopes up high to call you back home.
From the ground through the empty skies to where you are.
You seemed to hear my sorrow, my dreams of tomorrow.
I was in a deep silence until you decided to clear my turbulence.
And you fell, beautifully, from the perfect nowhere, and kissing the ground.
With that glorious smell of yours, and your calming instruments.
It's been a while, shall we dance through the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment